Quoting J Lovejoy (2021-05-13 17:56:55)
> Is using the phone dial-in still objectionable or not an option? Just
> wondering.

Not acceptable to me, sorry.  Thanks for asking.

To clarify, it is not that I can't but that I won't:

I want progress in the areas of Free software, Open Source Hardware,
Open standards, and federated networking.  In situations where there is
a reasonable choice, I insist on using those.

I find it reasonably possible - i.e. easily available and easily usable
- to use Free software and Open standards for realtime A/V meetings, so
I respectfully decline to use non-free or closed-protocol alternatives.

See you on the other side... :-)

 - Jonas