Hi again,

Now that 2.3 is out, this question is more pertinent:

Note, if I want to link to a specific part of the SPDX spec, I can find it via
the HTML format, for example:
https://spdx.github.io/spdx-spec/v2.3/license-matching-guidelines-and-templates/

<https://spdx.github.io/spdx-spec/v2.3/license-matching-guidelines-and-templates/>

if I wanted to see this same section in v2.2.2, the link is:
https://spdx.github.io/spdx-spec/v2.2.2/license-matching-guidelines-and-templates/

<https://spdx.github.io/spdx-spec/v2.2.2/license-matching-guidelines-and-templates/>

but if I simply removed the version number in the URL -
https://spdx.github.io/spdx-spec/license-matching-guidelines-and-templates/
<https://spdx.github.io/spdx-spec/license-matching-guidelines-and-templates/>
it ends up going to v2.2.2

That doesn’t seem right - should it default to the most current version?

Thanks,
Jilayne