Hi David,

Off top of head, I’m not sure if any AI-specific license have been submitted in
the past but one of the RAIL licenses has just been submitted recently. It had
not been reviewed yet but any license with various restrictions on fields of
use would not have been accepted under the old incision guidelines. TBD as so
far as the current guidelines.

>From a lawyer’s perspective (separate from SPDX), I find the licenses with
>restrictions on various types of use - while well-intended - to be pose
>potential challenges, both legally and practically. Time will tell!

Jilayne

Sent from my phone, please excuse brevity and typographical errors.