Hi all,

Just a reminder of our regular legal team meeting at 9am Pacific time.

We'll look at some of the open issues and discuss how to best tackle the many new license submissions we have!

See: https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3A%22new+license%2Fexception+request%22

We also need to address the Change Proposal re: "ExceptionRef" - see https://github.com/spdx/change-proposal/blob/main/proposals/ExceptionRef.md and discussion at https://github.com/spdx/change-proposal/issues/4

However, given that I am only getting this reminder out now and we should have more notice to people for cross-team awareness, please consider if our final meeting of the year on Dec 22nd would be a good time to discuss, if we should schedule a different time before the end of the year, or if we should put this on hold until January?

Thanks,
Jilayne