Thank Rohit! That would be awesome!

On 2/9/23 1:44 AM, Rohit Lodha wrote:

Hey Jilayne,

I would be happy to co-mentor this project on spdx-online-tools. Apart from this idea, we can include many other open issues especially around testing improvements which can be taken up as part of the project to make it a complete 12 week project.

I missed mentoring last year as I was fully occupied with work. I have mentored couple of projects on the online tools couple of years back.

I'll update the GSoC ideas repo and include other features/tests to be part of the project.

Let me know if that works.

Thanks,

Rohit Lodha