Hi SPDX-legal,

As mentioned previously, the Fedora hackfest was rescheduled to this coming Wednesday, May 17th.

It'd be great to have a couple more SPDX-legal folks there to, perhaps, review-live any potential new licenses. I think it will also be generally insightful as to licensing and package maintaining of the info in Fedora packages.

See below and let me know if you can make it!

Thanks,
Jilayne