Thanks Vedant!  We are very excited to have you participate in our community!

Vedant will be joining the SPDX-legal call on Thursday, May 25th to discuss his proposal, get to know us, and hear any other input about your experiences with using the SPDX Online License Submission Tool (we really need a better name...)

Thanks,
Jilayne