From: spdx-t...@lists.spdx.org <spdx-t...@lists.spdx.org> On Behalf Of Kate
Stewart
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2023 6:52 AM
To: HarshVardhan Mahawar <hv062...@gmail.com>
Cc: spdx-t...@lists.spdx.org; spdx-legal@lists.spdx.org
Subject: Re: [spdx-tech] GSoC '23 Proposal: SoftWare Heritage SPDX generation

Hi Harsh,

    Delighted to have you working on this project!

Happy to set up some time and provide some orientation about SPDX specification
evolution, and

starting points to work with.

Can you please send me (1:1) some time windows (with local time) next week on
Tuesday or Wednesday that work for you and I'll set up a meeting.  I'm based in
the US.

Thanks!

Kate

On Fri, May 26, 2023 at 8:41 AM HarshVardhan Mahawar <hv062...@gmail.com