Hi all,

In preparation for our call tomorrow/this morning, please have a look at the
following.  Call is at noon Eastern US time, at
https://meet.jit.si/SPDXLegalMeeting

A few of these may just need another set of eyeballs and comment and do not
need to be discussed. We will use the time on the call to discuss any that are
not resolved or need discussing and anything else still open and marked for 3.22

Need confirmation and clarification on 2 related issues: I think the decision /
best outcome was for
https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/2055 - to add markup to
GCC-exception-2.0
and https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/2128 which is the longer
version with the Note paragraph added and I think we were going to add that as
a new exception, which means it needs a name

https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/2100 - not sure if the
consensus was add as new license or add markup to Spencer-94?

needs input on markup v. new exception -
https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/2152

confirm markup appropriate for
https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/2142 (I already made a PR)

what to do about https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/2105  (discuss
on call)

more exception variants: https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/2152

various BSD-3-Clause variants - check against recent PR:
https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/1773
https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/2020

any other open issues for 3.22

if we can get to them for this release, we have a handful of new submissions in
the last week or less!

Thanks,
Jialyne