From: Gary O'Neall <g...@sourceauditor.com<mailto:g...@sourceauditor.com>>
Date: Thursday, June 13, 2013 6:14 PM
To: "Daniel M. German" <d...@uvic.ca<mailto:d...@uvic.ca>>, J Lovejoy
<jilayne.love...@openlogic.com<mailto:jilayne.love...@openlogic.com>>,
"spdx-tech@lists.spdx.org<mailto:spdx-tech@lists.spdx.org>"
<spdx-tech@lists.spdx.org<mailto:spdx-tech@lists.spdx.org>>
Subject: <no subject>

As a follow-up to the last tech call, I just uploaded a proposal for text to
include in the SPDX 1.2 standard for the license template format proposed by
Daniel:
http://wiki.spdx.org/view/Technical_Team/Proposals/2013-6-13/License_Template

You may need to be logged into the wiki to see the word doc, so I'll also
attach it to this email.

Most of the proposal is a cut and paste from Danie'ls proposal at
https://github.com/dmgerman/spdxTemplates

I added a few details and clarification previously discussed or sent in emails
and formatted it similar to the rest of the spec.

Feel free to update the wiki if you have any corrections or changes.

Let me know if you have any questions on the proposal.

Gary