I believe its 3pm.

Jack

From: Kirsten Newcomer [mailto:knewco...@blackducksoftware.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 4:00 PM
To: Manbeck, Jack
Cc: spdx-...@lists.spdx.org; spdx-tech@lists.spdx.org
Subject: Re: Meeting chnage for business and technical team meetings @
LinuxCollab

Thanks, Jack! What's the proposed time slot on Thursday?

Kirsten

Kirsten Newcomer
Director, Product Management
Black Duck
Burlington, MA USA

knewco...@blackducksoftware.com<mailto:knewco...@blackducksoftware.com>
Office: +1.781.425.4493
Mobile: +1.781-710-2184

On Mar 26, 2014, at 12:56 PM, Manbeck, Jack
<j-manbe...@ti.com<mailto:j-manbe...@ti.com>> wrote:

All,

The follow on Technical team meeting was scheduled for late Friday afternoon
and the business team meeting for Thursday afternoon. The Tech team asked if
they could switch slots and I have agreed. I think the business team meeting
was nice to have and allot of progress is being made on the 2.0 spec. I realize
this may effect peoples plans (i.e. you were heading home Friday afternoon :))
so if you can't make the meeting no problem. If we don't have a quorum for the
business team meeting we will  pick it back up on our regular call.

Best regards,

Jack Manbeck (Business team Co-Chair)