I like the idea of moving to 1.7 - only concern is compatibility for
existing users.  I would propose that if no one objects due to compatibility
or other concerns within the next 2 weeks, we go ahead and upgrade to 1.7.

Gary

From: spdx-tech-boun...@lists.spdx.org
[mailto:spdx-tech-boun...@lists.spdx.org] On Behalf Of Yev Bronshteyn
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2015 8:11 AM
To: Ryan O'Meara
Cc: spdx-tech@lists.spdx.org
Subject: Re: Suggestion to Update Java Version

Given that the 2.0 tooling already requires significant code changes from
the user, moving to one-before-current platform seems reasonable. I would
argue it makes more sense to do it sooner rather than later, when the update
has increased.

On Jun 18, 2015, at 10:53 AM, Ryan O'Meara <rome...@blackducksoftware.com>