Browsing around spdx.org today, I ran across a broken link on [1]
pointing at [2], which is currently down:

  $ curl -sI https://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborative-projects | head -n1
  HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found

It seems like the current location is [3].

It looks like there are a handful of elderly website issues in
Bugzilla too [4].  So rather than file yet another Bugzilla issue to
rot, I thought I'd try and find the source for spdx.org and submit a
patch.  But after some looking around, I have been unable to find the
source for spdx.org.  If there is no public soure (e.g. the site is
backed by a private database), then mentioning that (on [5]?) would be
nice.  And regardless of whether the source is public or not, it would
be nice to put a link (in the footer?) with notes on submitting issues
about the site itself.

Is this all documented somewhere and I just missed it?  If it's not
documented yet, is there anything I can help do to get it documented?

Cheer,
Trevor

[1]: https://spdx.org/contact-us
[2]: http://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborative-projects