From: spdx-tech-boun...@lists.spdx.org
[mailto:spdx-tech-boun...@lists.spdx.org] On Behalf Of ?????? ??????
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2017 7:46 AM
To: spdx-tech@lists.spdx.org
Subject: [spdx-tech] Getting involved in open source

Hello, SPDX team!

I am a student of the University of Wroclaw having a desire to participate in
an open source project of yours. I'd want to work with Java because I have a
bit of experience of working with it. In case you have some job to offer that
is not within my skill set area I am completely open to your suggestions.

So, can a beginner like me get involved in some project? And how could I do
that? I could start from debugging to get familiar with the chosen project
without having to make serious changes in code.

Best regards,

Bohdan Shcherbak