From: spdx-tech-boun...@lists.spdx.org
[mailto:spdx-tech-boun...@lists.spdx.org] On Behalf Of Ben Boyter
Sent: Friday, February 9, 2018 4:11
To: spdx-tech <spdx-tech@lists.spdx.org>
Subject: [spdx-tech] New SPDX Generation Tool

Hi All,

Thanks for the feedback before when I was seeking clarification about how to
generate portions of the SPDX. One of the issues I had with getting SPDX
adopted was to have a simple tool that would do it can could be hooked into CI
pipelines and the like So I made one,

https://github.com/boyter/lc

I just released version 1.0.0 and would love to get some feedback on it. Its
written in Go which was a decision I made in order to learn it and because I
wanted a single binary that was easy to distribute. It works pretty well for
all of the example projects I have tried and I will be using it on client sites
where possible.