Hi Thomas,

I like the use of the relationships.  The choice of relationships in the issue
documentation looks good to me.

One use case we don’t currently support in SPDX is to note some kind of
exclusion due to errors or false positives from tools.

I can see this being generally useful.

In my work, it is not uncommon to run across a false positive in a scan.  These
false positives are currently documented outside of the SPDX document and the
false positives are just not included.  I think it would be valuable to retain
this information inside the SPDX document itself.

Perhaps something we could consider for 2.2 or 3.0.

Gary