Hello Ms. Kate,

This is Peter Shin from Canvass Labs.  I believe we met at the OS Summit in
San Diego last year.  We are working on software license identification and
software composition analysis tools.  We'd like to make our results
available via SPDX and ORT.  Mr. Tom Steenbergen recommended us to join
SPDX tech community.  We look forward talking to you soon.

Many thanks,
Peter