Hi Dick,

From: Spdx-tech@lists.spdx.org <Spdx-tech@lists.spdx.org> On Behalf Of Dick
Brooks
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2022 11:50 AM
To: 'Gary O'Neall' <g...@sourceauditor.com>; 'SPDX Technical Mailing List'
<Spdx-tech@lists.spdx.org>
Subject: Re: [spdx-tech] Update on 2.3 release and schema review

Gary,

Will this pull request also include the addition of G.1.9 in appendix G?

[G.O.] This is a separate PR: https://github.com/spdx/spdx-spec/pull/722

Thanks,

Dick Brooks

Active Member of the CISA Critical Manufacturing Sector,

Sector Coordinating Council - A Public-Private Partnership

Never trust software, always verify and report!
<https://reliableenergyanalytics.com/products>  T

http://www.reliableenergyanalytics.com
<http://www.reliableenergyanalytics.com/>

Email: d...@reliableenergyanalytics.com