Greeting tech team,

I went through and attempted to clean up some of the serialization issues
and pull requests to be consistent with the current solutions and decisions.

If you feel any of the close PR's are in error, consider opening a new issue
that describes the part of the issue not conflicting with the decisions
made.

I was a little uncomfortable we may loose some good discussion threads and
documentation, but closed issues are not really deleted so we can always
recover the information.  Perhaps we can copy some of the information to the
meetings repo?

If you have any questions or concerns, let me know before next Wednesday -
I'll be traveling after that with limited email access.

Thanks,

Gary