发自我的 iPad

在 2024年1月19日,03:42,Dick Brooks <d...@reliableenergyanalytics.com> 写道:

I continue to believe that PURL/SWID, with a required namespace tag for software supplier identity, offers the most potential as an international unique software identifier.

There are constraints that limit the viable options for unique software identifiers.

Thanks,

Dick Brooks

<image001.png>

<image004.png>

Active Member of the CISA Critical Manufacturing Sector,

Sector Coordinating Council – A Public-Private Partnership

Never trust software, always verify and report!

http://www.reliableenergyanalytics.com

Email: d...@reliableenergyanalytics.com

Tel: +1 978-696-1788