Hello all,

As a gentle reminder (and as Alexios noted earlier), please restrict use of the
spdx@ email list for general announcements only to help keep it as a
lower-traffic list for the broader SPDX audience.

spdx-le...@lists.spdx.org <mailto:spdx-le...@lists.spdx.org> can be used for
discussions relating to the License List or license identifiers such as the
discussion raised here. Or as Karsten mentioned below,
https://github.com/spdx/change-proposal can be used for raising a change
proposal for easier cross-team consideration.

If you are not yet subscribed to spdx-legal@, you can do so at
https://lists.spdx.org/g/Spdx-legal.

Steve