Hi Rowan

We will be releasing a tweaked version of the Attribute Exchange spec
tomorrow. Adds a simple way to support requested and receiving
multiple values for the same type.

The old properties list is here: (there is a link to archives at the
bottom of the specs page on OpenID.net)
        http://openid.net/specs/openid-attribute-properties-list-1_0-01.html

We now a document for each property that has RDF so that it is both
programatically readable and human readable. Just need to decide the
domain to put them!

The Attribute Type model is such that anyone with a domain can define
new attributes. No need for central control. We created a set of what
we thought were common attributes, but that does not mean anyone has
to use them.

Glad to hear someone is spending more time implementing that
discussing. ;-)

-- Dick