Hi James

In the examples I was wanting to demonstrate that the Hospital would not issue a claim that the surgeon is part of the team unless the Hospital was presented with a valid claim from the College of physicians and surgeons that the surgeon is still a surgeon.

In your example are you wanting to express a use case that the College would be specifying a quantity of procedures that the Surgeon is permitted to perform?

btw: I prefer not to use the term "identity" in the context you have used below. It is too overloaded of a term :-)

-- Dick