Hmmm....I'm not sure about this one.  I intentionally rooted my definition
of "Email Address" in RFC2822, which is where it should be rooted (if we're
going to call them 'email addresses').  Seems like anything in the form
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]' would also have an identical root (RFC2822).

Is that not the case for Kerberos realms and RADIUS zones?  In other words,
are these *not* also email addresses?

david