On 2-Apr-07, at 3:14 PM, Josh Hoyt wrote:

> On 3/26/07, Johnny Bufu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> One feature we didn't figure out yet if its benefits would be worth
>> the added complexity:
>>         - in a fetch response, distinguish between attributes
>>         that the user didn't *want* to release and the ones
>>         not supported by the OP.
>
> My intuition is that a server could advertise what attributes it
> supports rather than including this information in a user-specific
> response. So, -0.5 on this. If it does go in, I'd say -1 on making it
> REQUIRED.

I suppose that (one or more) RDF file(s) could be returned as part
of the AX discovery.. and the RDF's would have the attributes
that are supported by the OP.

I was just concerned about prompting a user multiple times
for the same data, but if an RP can discover the supported
attributes before requesting them, then that should cover it.

-Rowan