Are you really proposing that we should redefine "First Name" again?

Probably badly, as it has been done >>1 times before? (because previous experience in, say, representing the name structure in non- western societies, typically doesn't get reused when things get redefined?)

My point, of course, is not about First Name.

What about simply pointing to established definitions where they exist and have some market traction, and only inventing new stuff where it doesn't exist?