On 5-Jun-07, at 8:53 AM, Granqvist, Hans wrote:

> But it seems superflous: Since you cannot depend on args to
> be ordered[1], you'll still need to iterate and match prefix
> to values.
Martin's proposal seems like a minor improvement to me - iterating
thorough openid.ns.* or splitting the value of openid.extensions and
then iterating through the result seems roughly equivalent.

Our implementation builds a map of extension aliases to namespaces
when a message is received and after that, at any point during the
life cycle of that message, extensions queries are  simple and quick
map lookups.

So I'd rather not add the openid.extension field.

Johnny