Hi James!

On 4-Jul-07, at 9:05 PM, James Henstridge wrote:
> 1. I noticed a few typos in the examples.  In section 5.1, it gives an
> example of a fetch_request request reading:
>
>     openid.ns.ax=http://openid.net/srv/ax/1.0
>     openid.ns.ax=fetch_request

This would be a copy / paste error on my part; thanks for finding it!
It's fixed now.

> 2. The spec seems to omit details of how messages should be sent to
> openid.ax.update_url.  In particular:

Draft 5 is a bit old; there was also a draft 6 that never made it to
the index page on openid.net.

The latest revision in svn [1]  should be tagged as draft-7 any time
now. Please have a look at it and see if there are still issues with
the update mechanism (or anything else for that matter).

Thanks for the feedback!
Johnny

[1] http://openid.net/svn/specifications/attribute_exchange/1.0/trunk/
openid-attribute-exchange.html