Hey Siddharth,
Just to be clear, a OTP hardware token is considered a "one-time
password device token" not a "Hard token" given SP 800-63, section 6
on page 15.  This means that a OTP device can satisfy up to level 3,
though a FIPS compliant Hard token would be needed for level 4.

Level 3 also requires two-factor authentication, so OTP plus at least
a password or pin.  On page 37, it gives the example of a one-time
password device combined with a Level 1 password transmitted via TLS.

When replying with a NIST level, the OP can only include one value.
Thus if 0, 1, 2 and 3 are possible, the OP should decide which level
it wishes to respond with.  While 3 may be the strongest, there may
be situations where you instead want to respond with a lower values.

Yes, per the PAPE abstract it does not talk about enrollment or
identity proofing.

--David