Wow, this time, specs council is moving much faster than previously!
That's a very good indication that the process started to work finally.

Not that my opinion matters at this stage since I am not a spec
council member, but, obviously, mine is +1.

=nat

Nat Sakimura (=nat)
http://www.sakimura.org/en/