Yeah, it was meant to be included with the value of an empty string.

--David

On Jun 17, 2009, at 10:56 AM, Andrew Arnott wrote:

A space-delimited list of no elements is the empty string. So I'd say (and DNOA is coded such that) it cannot be omitted, but may be empty.
--
Andrew Arnott
"I [may] not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it." - S. G. Tallentyre

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 10:07 AM, Allen Tom <a...@yahoo-inc.com> wrote: Another ambiguous parameter is the openid.pape.preferred_auth_policies request parameter in section 5.1.

The first sentence in Section 5.1 says that all the request parameters are mandatory (MUST be included), however the description openid.pape.preferred_auth_policies says that zero policies can be specified. Is there a special value for "zero policy"? Or should the parameter be omitted if the no policy is requested?

http://openid.net/specs/openid-provider-authentication-policy-extension-1_0.html#anchor8

Thanks

Allen