Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 15:21:37 -0500
From: Joseph A Holsten <jos...@josephholsten.com>
Subject: Re: SREG's Privacy Policy URL
To: specs@openid.net

On Jun 3, 2009, at 12:56 AM, Chris Messina wrote:
Instead (and our WG process is really effed here), perhaps we should
have a Policy Expression Extension (acronym pending) so that we
could express things like this:

<xrds:XRDS>
<XRD>
<Type>xri://$xrds*simple</Type>

<!-- Privacy Policy -->
<Service>
<Type>http://schemas.openid.net/policies/privacy</Type>
<URI>http://example.com/privacy.php</URI>
</Service>

<!-- Terms & Conditions -->
<Service>
<Type>http://schemas.openid.net/policies/terms</Type>
<URI>http://example.com/terms_and_conditions.php</URI>
</Service>
</XRD>
</xrds:XRDS>

Sorry to revive a dead thread, but isn't there an existing rel="" for
this sort of thing? dcterms:rights, dcterms:provenance, and
dcterms:accessRights don't seem quite the right fit, but I can't find
anything better.

What's going on with this extension anyway? A quick search finds
nothing in the wiki or under http://openid.net/specs/

http://josephholsten.com