Dear Spectres,

we (as administrators) have been receiving a lot of e-mails lately concerning the 'moderation' of the Spectre list, and why people cannot post to the list anymore.

Well, let me just say two things:

1) The Spectre list is NOT moderated. There are just benevolent administrators (Andreas and myself) who try to help as much as they can.

2) Spectre ONLY accepts UNFORMATTED e-mails. You have to switch off any formatting option button in your mail program!

If you send e.g. HTML formatted text, the Spectre software EATS your mail and we (as admins) don't even get to see it.

Please make sure that you only post PLAIN ASCII messages.

Thank you for your attention.

Inke