Hello all

[shame on Old France]

I read some flux writing @ Bruxelles ...
http://thth.free.fr/crevard/ouvremoi/17mai2007.htm

Remix sample just
for Spectre_

"KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS KISSES! Aggressive bitches!!! I kiss. You sucks
Whore. You are afraid. Do not be me. I speak my spirit. I shout. I shout. I
groaned. I groaned. You are nonnecessary hearts. I left mine at the house. I
embrace your lips, I forget your faces. I lick your body, just like your
taste. KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS KISSES! Of what are you afraid? You strangle,
balance you, I will mutilate you for always. Imprisoned between your legs,
your faces are in danger now. Be a frightened bed! It is exact! That is
exact. Obtain an arm on your knees! Bitch psychopathes. You... Slut! You
whore! Oh why not you just! Close kisses it, do not say something to me that
I did not hear front! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS KISSES! I like to kiss your
heart and to eat your heart. Spit it outside, just let me come. A savage
animal, I am untamed. Place-me free. I came. I came."

THe http://myspace.com/cameraanimale021268



______________________________________________
SPECTRE list for media culture in Deep Europe
Info, archive and help:
http://coredump.buug.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/spectre

Antwort per Email an