Dear Spectres,

I will be in Hong Kong from Tuesday, 17 June until Sunday, 22 June - we (HMKV and KW) have been invited by the Goethe-Institute to bring over the "History Will Repeat Itself" exhibition which has been touring since last summer (past venues: Dortmund, Berlin, Warsaw).

In case there are some Spectres in Hong Kong it would be great to meet!

Many greetings,
Inke

News: "History Will Repeat Itself" opens on 20 June in Hong Kong
After the successfull presentation at the Centre for Contemporary Art, Ujazdowski Castle, Warsaw (and prior to that in Dortmund and Berlin), the exhibition "History Will Repeat Itself", a cooperation between HMKV Dortmund and KW Berlin, will be presented at the Goethe-Institute, the Hong Kong Film Archive and Videotage in Hong Kong from June 20, 2008. For this occasion a second edition of the catalogue has been printed - with a Chinese cover!

More information:
http://www.goethe.de/ins/cn/hon/en3397882v.htm
http://www.hmkv.de/dyn/e_program_exhibitions/detail.php?nr=2104&rubric=exhibitions&;

--

Dr. Inke Arns
Künstlerische Leiterin / Artistic Director