Dear Spectres,

Nothere is a visual research project about artists and communism. Simply put, I'm collecting artists and works that deal with communism and modernity – be it in a affirmative way or critically. I'm also looking for artists who where communists (at least for some time in their live) or who are still communists. That also includes anarchists, socialists and leftist progressive positions.

http://nothere.irmielin.org

I would be happy to include more submissions into the website and looking for your suggestions. Although a fair amount of projects of the last years dealt with the transition processes in Eastern Europe, these are not exactly the focus. However, if you think your work fits into Nothere, let me know.

Looking forward you mails to [email protected] and comments.

Best

Francis Hunger



--

ongoing research––––––––––––––http://nothere.irmielin.org
general website–––––––––––––––––––http://www.irmielin.org
gallery–––––––––––––––––––––––http://www.metro-berlin.net

______________________________________________
SPECTRE list for media culture in Deep Europe
Info, archive and help:
http://post.in-mind.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/spectre

Antwort per Email an