Liebe Freunde, liebe Künstler, liebe Kollegen, 

Ich möchte mich herzlich bedanken an alle schöne Worte und Gedanken an Heiko. 
Ich endschuldige mich auch, das ich nicht  in der Lage bin, an so viele Mails 
individuell  zu antworten.  Ich werde mich weiter melden wenn dazu Zeit kommt.

liebe Grüssen,

Ingeborg Fülepp

-------------------------------
Dear friends, artists and colleagues, 

I want to thank you on your wonderful words and thoughts about Heiko. I am also 
apologizing that I am not in condition to answer individually on so many mails. 
But I will contact you as soon as the time for that comes. 

Best wishes,

Ingeborg Fülepp

-------------------------------
Dragi prijatelji, umjetnici i kolege, 

Zelim vam se zahvaliti na lijepim rijecima i mislima o Heiku. Ujedno se 
ispricavam sto nisam u stanju odgovarati pojedinacno na vase mailove. Ali javit 
cu se cim za to dodje vrijeme. 

Srdacno vasa,

Inga Fülepp


------------------------------------------------------------------
m e d i a    i n     m o t i o n          berlin/zagreb  
------------------------------------------------------------------
d a x l   &   f u e l e p p   gbr
[email protected]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heiko_Daxl
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingeborg_Fuelepp


www.mediainmotion.de is entirely sponsored by www.dafür.biz  ®
www.mim-and-more.com is supported by the Arts Council of Finland Helsinki and 
the Austrian Cultural Forum Berlin
www.mediascape.info is supported by the Croatian Ministry of Culture, the City 
of Zagreb and the City of Rijeka
www.strictly-berlin.de is only possible through the work of the participating 
artists

www.mediainmotion.de is a core member
of the collaborative project www.x-op.eu
eXchange of art Operators and Producers.
This project is partly funded by the European Commission,
DG Education and Culture, Culture Programme 2007 - 2013
---------------------------------------------------------------
Watch movies
http://www.vimeo.com/channels/mim

Watch documentations of installations and performances
http://www.vimeo.com/channels/mimdoc


---------------------------------------------------------------------
G O R T !   K L A A T U   B A R A D A   N I K T O
---------------------------------------------------------------------

______________________________________________
SPECTRE list for media culture in Deep Europe
Info, archive and help:
http://post.in-mind.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/spectre

Antwort per Email an