Dear Members,

I am a MA student of Digital Humanities at UCL, London and writing my dissertation on the topic of "Academic Video Journals as a New Publishing Paradigm". My research shows that science, medicine and technology textual papers are fairly easy to publish via video means - filming experiments, operations, etc. What I am confused about is how can artists/humanists/social science authors publish via video. The issue here is also the impact factor, migration of ideas from text to video, etc. Therefore:

1) I would welcome any literature suggestions covering academic or non-academic electronic publishing via means of video in the arts/humanities.

2) Also very very welcome would be a suggestion of websites that publish art/humanities results via means of video.

Please do tell me if I haven't explained myself understandably. Thank you in advance for your help.

best wishes,
davor

______________________________________________
SPECTRE list for media culture in Deep Europe
Info, archive and help:
http://post.in-mind.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/spectre

Antwort per Email an