We dig up some interviews related to experimental music and sound art from our archive:
SON[I]A #155. Arthur Sauer, co-fundador de Game of Life, l'únic sistema mòbil de Wave Field Synthesis del món, parla de so immersiu, música electrònica espacial, i d'altres aplicacions de la Wave Field Synthesis. http://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/wave_field_synthesis/capsula SON[I]A #139. Interview with the american composer Ari Benjamin Meyers about "1395 Days without Red" and some aspects of his work in general. http://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/sonia_ari_benjamin_meyers/capsula SON[I]A #134. Interview with Ulf Langheinrich on aesthetics and perception of flow, both in his audiovisual work and during his experience in Ghana, where he has lived for some years. http://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/ulf_langheinrich/capsula SON[I]A #132. Interview with Theo Burt on perceptual processes, visual music and intermedia art. http://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/theo_burt/capsula SON[I]A #135. Sound artists and curators Mark Fell and Joe Gilmore talk about minimalism, complexity, abstraction and the processes and concepts behind their audiovisual works. http://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/mark_fell_joe_gilmore/capsula SON[I]A #115. Interview with Pierre Bastien http://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/sonia115_pierre_bastien/capsula SON[I]A #111. Interview with Vicki Bennett, plunderphonic genius behind People Like Us. http://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/people_like_us/capsula SON[I]A #99. John Oswald, one of the leading exponents of sound appropriationism, talks about his work. http://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/sonia99_john_oswald/capsula SON[I]A #90. Interview with Margaret Leng Tan, long time collaborator of John Cage. http://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/sonia_margaret_leng_tan/capsula SON[I]A #88. Interview with the experimental guitarist Jochen Arbeit. http://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/jochen_arbeit/capsula SON[I]A #85. Interview with David Grubbs, an essential guitarist and composer in the field of contemporary avant-garde rock. http://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/david_grubbs/capsula SON[I]A #67. Interview with Alex Waterman, musician, composer, writer and curator of the exhibition Agapé. http://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/alex_waterman/capsula *Follow us at http://twitter.com/Radio_Web_MACBA*
______________________________________________ SPECTRE list for media culture in Deep Europe Info, archive and help: http://post.in-mind.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/spectre
