Dear Colleagues,

I'd like to share an article I just uploaded on the LOSS OF OUR DIGITAL 
CULTURE, where I came up with some remarks what can be done. 

https://donau-uni.academia.edu/OliverGrau 

Although it was *not* written for experts, as we have many on our list here, 
but more for a general audience, I hope you share it 
and add more ideas for needed action steps so that we do not loose it all... 


Also those of you, who have not signed the "LIVERPOOL DECLARATION" for a better 
and sustainable support of mediaart research,
which was signed so far by more than 400 scholars, artists and museum people 
from 40+ countries, please go ahead and do it:

http://www.mediaarthistory.org/declaration 


You might also use the declaration within your local, national or international 
context to convince sponsors, politicians, foundations, education admins etc..

Best, Oliver 


______________________________________________
SPECTRE list for media culture in Deep Europe
Info, archive and help:
http://post.in-mind.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/spectre

Antwort per Email an