site offline Site Offline Due to an influx in popularity www.promoterdb.com is temporarily offline while we re-assess how things are managed and where the site is heading. There has been a lot of contact and opinions given about this site, so we have decided to pull it offline until we have time to create a medium where people can discuss it's future and functionality.
On Sat, May 24, 2014 at 4:02 PM, Jaromil <[email protected]> wrote: > > dear Spectres, > > some years ago (most people here might have forgotten anyway) I've > lamented my bad experience in contributing to the Piksel media art > festival in Bergen. At that time I thought of proposing a guideline of > sorts and hoped in the birth of some kind of unionism for all those of > us who are content producers and end up being milked and thrown away by > aggregators of sorts. I'm sure many of you out there have to go through > such experiences. > > Today I've found this http://www.promoterdb.com > which might be of some interest. > > I'm not sure if this will work as expected and I'm not affiliated with > it in any way. However it might be interesting to experiment, filling in > some feedback about the good experiences at least. > > >From a unionist perspective it is somehow sad that the overall decay of > labour based relationships within content producers and art institutions > have lead to resort to such disgregating and passive methods. > But then what else? > > Are on-line rating systems the place-holder for labour unions in a > neo-lib world? > > ciao > > -- > http://jaromil.dyne.org > GPG: 6113 D89C A825 C5CE DD02 C872 73B3 5DA5 4ACB 7D10 > > ______________________________________________ > SPECTRE list for media culture in Deep Europe > Info, archive and help: > http://post.in-mind.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/spectre >
______________________________________________ SPECTRE list for media culture in Deep Europe Info, archive and help: http://post.in-mind.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/spectre
