Dear Mitch, Dear Sir and Madame, I'm Benedetta Sabatini, advertising sales manager of Neural, Italian/English new media culture printed magazine (4000 copies in English, worldwide distributed, including Australia and New Zealand: http://www.neural.it/stores.phtml), and a daily online supplement [ http://www.neural.it].
You can check a recent copy, here: https://www.exacteditions.com/read/neural/issue-41-30665 At the release of our next issue, which will debut at Piksel festival on November, I'm wondering if you'd like to promote SCREENGRAB 7 Exhibition through Neural. In addition to traditional adv spaces inside the printed and digital magazine, we have special rates for the website, which has more than 6.000 pages (a banner could be as low as 100 Euro for a week) viewed monthly by totally 190.000 unique users. If you are interested, I remain at your disposal to provide information and rates. Waiting for your courteous feedback, best. Benedetta
______________________________________________ SPECTRE list for media culture in Deep Europe Info, archive and help: http://post.in-mind.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/spectre
