janos,

it is weird to read this, but isn't it clear that these things are happening? and isn't the really worrying thing that hungarians have voted for fidesz (party, leader, and candidates) despite the likelihood of this kind of manipulation of public opinion?

i don't want to sound fatalistic, but the worrying thing is that while telling the truth is still important, it does not seem to make much of a difference...

ok, yes, we have to keep on telling the truth, searching, telling...

excuse the fatalistic glitch.

regards,
-a