at the height of the war on terror i was detained and questioned by uk security services every time i entered or exited the uk - generally lasting around 4 hours

on one occasion at gatwich airport i was accused of planting a fake bomb

their evidence was my mobile telephone and its charger

i was arrested and placed on bail for 18 months, but never charged, but had my home searched and had to report to a police station several hundred miles away regularly

the questioning continued every time i exited or entered the uk

i eventually managed to force the police to drop the case

about a decade later i was approached by uk security service to join

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/77th_Brigade_%28United_Kingdom%29

they explained to me that they were creating a military division to fight foreign artists, as they considered them most effective creators of resistance strategies

i am currently in negotiation with a private military contractor that both funds artists that promote the official NATO narrative and also assassinates artists that 'create effective counter narratives'

they have been active in NATO war zones, but are now targeting uk domestic population with the creation of the National Security Communications Unit

this has been slightly disrupted by the cambridge analytica/ facebook scandal