heath,

that is shocking!

Maybe these activities are not due to the fact that your journalists got their
articles dictated by politicians, but due to the fact that country is at war,
and Hungary is not.
In this respect, Hungary surely is a dearer country than the UK.

Of course it can be nice to visit another country, but to live there? Would you
have been able to achieve what you achieved in the UK?

Nick Griffin and Jim Dowson tried to settle in Hungary, because they do not
need to see gays and other colours than white on the streets, but they got
expelled by now.
http://hungarianspectrum.org/2017/06/06/far-right-western-politicians-in-hungary-jim-dowson-and-nick-griffin/

Even Horst Mahler, a German neonazi tried to get asylum in Hungary, but was
denied that.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/15/world/europe/horst-mahler-germany-hungary.html

A few weeks ago, German Mario Rönsch, who kept on selling weapons to „frighten
refugees“ was arrested in Hungary, where he thought he could escape German
authorities.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/28/far-right-german-arrested-hungary-selling-guns-use-against-migrants/

Different people than me want to settle in Hungary.

Assassination of artists sounds like the third Reich, leaves me speechless at
the moment
Is that true?