Dear Spectres,

I wanted to share a short review of an event I co-organized in Zagreb and Ljubljana last October in coordination with Croatian media artist Ivan Marušić Klif, the Radiona.org Zagreb Makerspace, the Ljudmila Art and Science Laboratory, and Zavod Projekt Atol. This event, called Vector Hack, focused on the media archaeology and practice of analog, audiovisual vector graphics, as seen on oscilloscopes, vector monitors, hacked game consoles, and laser displays.

You can read more here: http://macumbista.net/?p=5300

I hope some of you may find this interesting and relevant to your own pursuits, and I would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the event.

My best holiday wishes!
Derek Holzer
--
derek holzer