Dear Annick,
I have a thesis on online exhibitions which might be of interest to you. It has
a focus on curatorial strategies for online-based art, with some nice projects
you can take a look at, and it also stretches towards the relationship between
the physical museum and the online sphere. Feel free to contact to chat!
You can find the abstract at Leonardo's LABs Top-Ranked LABS Abstracts 2018

|  |  |

|  |
Top-Ranked LABS Abstracts 2018

The Leonardo Abstracts Service (LABS) is an evolving, comprehensive database of
thesis abstracts (PhD, Masters a...

And a slightly more detailed abstract at the Akademie Schloss Solitude's
Schloss
Posthttps://schloss-post.com/experimental-curating-times-perpetual-betas/
And the complete thesis at the Danube University Library online archive
Experimental curating in times of the perpetual beta:

|  |  |

|  |
Experimental curating in times of the perpetual beta:

Best,

    On Thursday, February 28, 2019, 7:04:08 PM GMT, Annick2