From: Lentz, Jay <jay.le...@dyn-intl.com>
To: spectrum <spectrum@listserv.unc.edu>
Sent: Sun Oct 17 19:40:40 2010
Subject: [spectrum] NEXUS 2k, 5k, 7k Configs

I’m running Spectrum 9.1.3 HF14 on a Windows 2003 Server.

The host configuration tab is grayed out when trying to capture a config from
the Nexus series from Cisco.

Any ideas why I cannot capture a config from a Nexus 5000 or 7000 series device?

TIA.

This message may contain DynCorp International Privileged/Proprietary
information. If this email is not intended for you, and you are not responsible
for the delivery of this email message to the addressee, do not keep, copy or
deliver this email message to anyone. Please destroy this email in its entirety
and notify the sender by reply email. Your cooperation is appreciated.

This email communication does not create or vary any contractual relationship
between Logicalis and you. Internet communications are not secure and
accordingly Logicalis does not accept any legal liability for the contents of
this message. The contents of this email are confidential to the intended
recipient at the email address to which it has been addressed. It may not be
disclosed to or used by anyone other than this addressee, nor may it be copied
in any way. If received in error, please contact Logicalis on the above
switchboard number quoting the name of the sender and the addressee and then
delete it from your system. Please note that neither Logicalis nor the sender
accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan
the email and attachments (if any).
Logicalis UK Ltd,  Registered in England and Wales No: 3732397,  Registered
Office: 110 Buckingham Avenue, Slough. Berkshire, SL1 4PF