I'm also changing my M' moves to the ring finger/ middle finger
strategy instead of rR'.

By the way, I improved that alg, it has now 8 moves ( + setup move)
instead of 9(+ setup) but uses the F face :

(U2) M2 U M2 U F2 M2 F2 M2

Though I think the 9 move sequence without the F is faster.

2005/11/11, Gustav Fredell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Yeah... thats the way I do it too, but after seeing Bobs videos I'm not
> so sure thats the cool way to do it anymore ;)
>
> /Gustav
>
> Mike Bennett skrev:
>
> >--- In [email protected], "Bob Burton" <[EMAIL 
> >PROTECTED]>
> >wrote:
> >
> >
> >>I use my ring and middle fingers for successive M'.  All U is done
> >>with the right index and middle fingers.
> >>
> >>I am not so good at M, but I would like to be. ;)  I showed Chris
> >>Hardwick how to do M' in this way and he also has a mighty fast
> >>H-perm.  We sometimes race H-perms and he can certainly beat me
> >>sometimes. :)  It is awkward at first, but practice makes perfect. ;)
> >>
> >>~ Bob
> >>
> >>
> >
> >All the cool kids still do M' as rR'.
> >;P
> >
> >-Mike Bennett
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >Yahoo! Groups Links
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >__________ NOD32 1.1283 (20051110) Information __________
> >
> >This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
> >http://www.nod32.com
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/MXMplB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/speedsolvingrubikscube/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to