--- In [email protected], "rubikorkow"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> I have noticed that almost EVERYBODY used a EF LL. I am one of the 
> few, the proud, the CF users. How many *good* cubers are there that 
> actually use a CFLL. I don't think CF is any harder or longer, so I 
> wonder why so few people use it.
>

I don't know how *good* a cuber I am, but I do corners first. Besides
there being fewer algorithms to remember, often by some small change
you can flip edges over as well, and sometimes flipping edges over too
is fewer moves. This also means that the edges can be solved in as
little as 8, 7 or even 5 moves.

Cheers,

David J

 






------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/MXMplB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/speedsolvingrubikscube/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to